Negotiate More Fulfilling Relationships
We tend to think that we can’t improve a relationship with a difficult person or someone who insists on being unpleasant. But, there are techniques that allow you to control how other people behave towards you without them knowing you are doing it.
- Do you find you are controlled or walked over by others at work, at home, or socially?
- Do you have trouble being assertive because you are afraid you will seem aggressive?
- Difficult people in your life can rob you of your peace and happiness – so the ability to control your relationships is vital in gaining a more fulfilling life.
- You don’t need to fight for what you deserve – there are ways to get others to offer it to you.
- Learn how to stop giving your peace and happiness away to others.
- Discover the simple attitudes that gain you respect and fairness from everyone.
Early bird offer £85
- Personal coaching
- Cooked lunch and refreshments
- All course materials
Start time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
NB: There are a limited number of places so we cannot guarantee there will be places left by the deadline.
Book now to avoid disappointment.